Fuel Prices Are Updated Daily
Full service is available 0730-1730 daily. After-hours must be coordinated, call 361-790-0141
We accept the following credit cards:
AvFuel, Multi-Service, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and AvCard
Based customers receive deep fuel discounts
We are a CAA Preferred FBO since 2016
We routinely handle corporate traffic including Citation, Challenger, Gulf Stream, Lear and Embraer. Single point Jet-A (with) fueling available.
Luxurious crew accommodations
Late model courtesy vehicles available (Call to reserve, restrictions apply)
Lav services available
Ground Power Unit
Portable AC Unit
Well lighted ramp
No tie down fees, or landing fees. Part 135 or business jet $100 ramp fee waived with qualifying fuel purchase
Lots of complimentary services, comfortable places to relax, and free WiFi
Most aviation oils in stock
A&P Mechanic services available. Call Wayne Sullivan at 361-463-1694
Minutes from the best seafood on the gulf coast!
Rockport Beach is open year round.
Ask to speak to Airport and FBO Manager Mike Geer if you need anything not listed.
Come see why we're the Friendliest Airport in Texas!
100LL Grade Self Serve 24 hrs/day
100LL: Full Service 100LL Available 0730-1730 Daily
$5.70 SS $5.95 FS
Jet-A w/additive Available 0730-1730 Daily. After Hours Upon Request.
Jet-A: Volume Discounts – 200gal and over -$.30/gal. We are a Preferred CAA FBO with Deep Discounts.
Weather: ASOS (361) 729-2372 and 119.275 Mhz.
Clearance: 121.7 (available on the ramp)
Identifier: RKP (U.S), KRKP (International)
Elevation: 24 feet MSL
Ramps and Storage: 30+ ramp tie down spaces. Limited hangar space for visiting customers, please call ahead.
Operations: Aransas County Airport Services manages the FBO, provides fuel, tie down and hangar storage.
Runways: 14/32 - 5610' x 100' asphalt
18/36 - 4499' X 100' asphalt
No Charge Late Model Crew Cars for day use (when available)
The Aransas County Airport is located on SH 35 North, 4.5 miles from downtown Rockport and bordering Fulton. The Aransas County Airport (RKP) occupies over 640 acres, with access by paved roads on three sides and is ready for development with one of the highest elevations in the county. The airport operates two lighted runways, lighted taxiways and other facilities at the airport as well as future sites for development.
The longest runway at RKP(14-32), is 5,600 ft. long and 100 ft. wide and accommodates all aircraft up to 160,000 lbs dual tandem axles. The airport is an all-weather airport with multiple IFR approaches including GPS/LPV approaches to all Runways.
RKP - Aransas County Airport
The airport operates two lighted runways, lighted taxiways and other facilities at the airport as well as future sites for development. The longest runway at RKP(14-32), is 5,600 ft. long and 100 ft. wide and accommodates all aircraft up to 160,000 lbs dual tandem axles. The airport is an all-weather airport with multiple published IFR approaches, including GPS/LPV published approaches to all Runway.
Board Chairman – Travis McDavid
Betty Stiles, Vice Chair
Mike Geer, Airport Manager
Pat Rousseau, County Commissioner and Board Liaison
Gordon Lester, AOPA Representative
*The Aransas County Airport Advisory Board meets on the first Wednesday of each month and as needed.
*The meetings are open to the public.
*Agendas and minutes are posted at the Aransas County Courthouse and on the County Website www.aransascounty.org
The History of our Airport
By resolution dated April 22, 1943 between the Civil Aeronautics Administration(CAA) and Aransas County, through the Commissioners’ court, it was agreed to build an airport for military purpose and public use. A total of 700 acres of land had been purchased for the airport and on October 21, 1943 the 700 acres was leased to the U.S. Navy for the duration of the national emergency, plus 6 months, for $1 per year.
The exclusive use of the airport facilities was retained by the Navy until March 9, 1948 when it reverted to the county.
On December 5, 1955, the County leased the north 214.8 acres to the U.S. Air Force. The 813th Aircraft Control and Warning Squadron dedicated this part of the airport, officially known as the Rockport Air Force Station, on May 16, 1959.
The facility was especially active during the Cuban Missile Crisis, because Russian supplied missiles were capable of reaching this coast. The Radar Station was deactivated in 1965 and the land was returned to the county. This land is now available for use as an Industrial Park.
Tel: 361-790-0141 | Fax: 361-790-0143
Our Friendly Attendants are:
421 John D. Wendell Rd.
Rockport, Texas 78382
P.O. Box 1270
Rockport, Texas 78381
CELEBRATING 80 YEARS OF SERVICE!